How to Guides - IOS Editing Guide
The aim of editing is to combine a variety of video clips and photos together to create a video story. You do this by editing your video clips and removing all of the dull bits and rearranging them in an order so they tell a story.
- Create a new project and select the video clips and photos into iMovie
- Arrange your clips on the timeline so they are in the right order
- Trim and cut your clips so you remove any junk or dull bits
- Add background music to your edit and check the audio volumes
- Review your finished edit and then export it as a 1080p or 4k Video